How we cultivate EDgility
- Identify three of your most important educational goals and values.
- Identify one VALUE - we suggest EDgility Value or Agile Value and explore its integration into your teaching.
- Identify one GOAL EDgility Practice or Agile Principle and explore its integration into your teaching.
- Review your and your student experiences. Compare these experiences to your educational goals and values and clarify what to continue and what to adapt or discontinue.
- Review EDgility, the Agile Manifesto or the authors' blog to compare your experiences with others. Ideally discuss your experience and your reading with a colleague.
- Start another exploration and explore new ideas or change ideas.
- Keep daily/weekly notes on your experiences and your students' experiences.
- Test the EDgile-Value and EDgile-Practice for a month, then take a week or two to rest, reflect and ideally discuss with a colleague.
Feel free to contact us or share your experiences directly with the authors.